Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions exist to protect the intergrity of the program. If you are found to be cheating us, or breaking any of the following terms, you will be terminated from the program WITHOUT NOTICE!
COMMON TO ALL PROGRAMS
1. Only one account is allowed per person, company or organization.
2. fpcTraffic.com is operated by Waveflow Inc. located in Ontario, Canada.
3. Payments are made each month for the accumulated earnings from the preceeding month. You will only be sent a payment if your account balance is at least $50.00. Payment will be carried over from month to month until your account has accrued at least $50.00. Payments are sent by the 20th of the following month. (Example: payments for August traffic are sent by September 20th). Payment can by made via wire transfer, Paxum, or Paypal.
3a. If you choose a third party payment processor (eg. Paxum, Paypal) we cannot guarantee on time payments. Processor load times vary, and sometimes can be delayed for weeks, depending on their processing bank.
4. You must be of legal age to promote fpcTraffic.com.
5. All traffic you send to us must come from a webpage.
- We DO NOT allow news group, email or chat room spamming.
- You cannot send hits from a non-adult host or free host (eg. Geocities, Tripod, Angelfire).
- All websites must be exclusively in the English language.
- All websites must be porn oriented.
6. We do not support any website engaged in, promoting, linking to, or having apparent links to the following;
- child pornography
- underage sex (including "lolita")
- password trading
- hacking sites
- any site engaged in illegal activity (including copyright infringement)
and therefore will terminate without pay any webmasters operating those sites.
We do not allow any sites that contain any of the following words to participate in any of our programs;
little, young, rough, force, brutal, pain, family, dad, sister, horse, dog, animal, or any word that can be intepreted as an illegal term.
7. Traffic cannot be generated from
- pages spawned by or containing a virus, trojan, spyware, adware, and/or any unwanted or malicious software.
- Your page cannot be part of a "paid to surf", "pay to view", "pay to click", "pay to promote" or similar scheme.
- We do not accept directly refreshed traffic from your htaccess file. This includes 404, 403, 401 or similar traffic.
- We do not accept incentivized traffic.
- We do not accept any redirected or refreshed traffic, including frame and iframe traffic.
- We do not accept any traffic purchased directly from a traffic brokerage system.
- We do not accept any traffic from free image hosting sites.
- Traffic cannot come from tumblr.com
8. We reserve the right to cancel this program at any time, without prior notification. In such cases you will be notified immediately and paid for ALL accumulated earnings.
9. We reserve the right to change the payout rate.
10. All payouts are in U.S. funds.
11. We reserve the right to delete accounts that have been inactive for 30 days. These accounts will be paid in full for all earnings, as long as payment due is greater than $10. We also reserve the right to cancel any account at any time with full payment.
12. We do not allow webmasters from any of the following countries to advertise; Indonesia, Pakistan, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Iran or Afghanistan.
13. You must provide us with your correct legal name, address and contact information, as this agreement is a legally binding contract between you and Waveflow Inc. Failure to provide correct information will lead to termination and non-payment.
14. FPCTraffic accepts all traffic to our program, regardless of country of origin. But, we do ask that webmasters maintain a reasonable balance of traffic from all parts of the world. We reserve the right to exclude paying for certain countries or regions of the world.
FOR RAW PROGRAM
1. We will pay up to 0.3 cents ($3 per 1000) for each hit that is generated from your website to ours. The Raw program counts hits based on "first page raw". You must use the linking code provided. Payouts per click are based on the country of the surfer and their chosen browser language. Payouts are as follows;
- 0.3 cents ($3/1000) for all traffic from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, UK, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Ireland, Iceland, Lichenstein, Luxembourg, and USA
- 0.3 cents ($3/1000) for english, french, swiss, german, italian, spanish language browsers from the following countries: Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Australia and New Zealand.
- 0.1 cents ($1/1000) for traffic from Japan.
- 0.02 cents ($0.20/1000) for traffic from Brazil, Russia, China, Korea and Taiwan.
- 0.05 cents ($0.50/1000) for all other traffic.
2. You must use the linking code provided. No modifications are allowed.
3. You may not open other browser windows in front of or behind the window when our link is clicked.
4. You may post as many links on your site as you wish. We accept all legal traffic that has clicked a link to arrive at our page.
FOR POPUNDER PROGRAM
1. We will pay $1.50 CPM ($.0015) for each unique exposure of our blurred entry console.
3. Our popunder must be the only popunder on your page.
4. If you plan on sending traffic from 404 (File Not Found) pages, please let us know before you start sending.
FOR PLUG PROGRAM
1. You will be paid a percentage of the revenue that your clickthrough generates.
FOR WEBMASTER REFERRAL PROGRAM
1. We will pay $50.00 for each new active webmaster account that you refer to FPCTraffic using your webmaster referral code.
2. An active webmaster is one that has received at least one payment from us. That is, a webmaster account that has earned at least $50.00, and is in good standing.
3. Family members, as well as people living in the same household as you, are not eligble as webmaster referrals.
15. Canadian webmasters and companies should read our GST/HST policy.
16. In an effort to respond to privacy concerns, the Canadian federal government enacted the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA"). The purpose of PIPEDA, in general terms, is to regulate the private sector's collection, use, and disclosure of personal information. As of January 1, 2004, PIPEDA will apply to WAVEFLOW INC. which operates fpctraffic.com, who must adhere to PIPEDA's principles regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
In order to be compliant with PIPEDA, WAVEFLOW INC. we would ask that you read and carefully consider the following.
Protection of Personal Information Agreement
As a result of your participation in our program, WAVEFLOW INC. may have collected some or all of the following personal information from you:
- your name and address;
- e-mail address and web address;
- financial transaction information;
- the traffic demographics of your website.
The personal information identified above may be used by WAVEFLOW INC. to perform services as may be requested by you, and to provide more information regarding the services of WAVEFLOW INC. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties such as financial institutions or a financial intermediary. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted by law to do so. By providing your information to us, you have consented to these uses and disclosures. If you have any questions regarding this notification, please contact WAVEFLOW INC.- PRIVACY OFFICER by email at privacy@(no spam)waveflowinc.com.
Any questions regarding these terms and conditions, or any linking arrangements should be sent to: admin@fpcTraffic.com